The heated glove liner’s polyester/spandex thin material contours to the hand, which allows the heated glove liner to comfortably fit under the rider’s outer motorcycle glove.
Every rider is unique. Some look for a supplement heat source in addition to their favorite motorcycle gloves, while others simply need a thinner glove with heating capabilities.
The Motorcycle Heated Glove Liners allows each rider to enjoy their own motorcycle glove without the sacrifice of heat performance. The heated glove liner’s thin material contours to the hand, which allows the heated glove liner to comfortably fit under the rider’s outer motorcycle glove.
If two glove layers is too much, feel free to wear the heated glove liners on their own and still enjoy top-quality warmth.
- Touchscreen Friendly – Keep the glove liner on and navigate through any smartphone, tablet, or GPS system
- Built-in Temperature Controller – At a push of a button, manage the heat setting at ease. Choose from high, medium, or low
- Think Thin – Made to comfortably fit under any motorcycle glove
- Safe to Use – The thermal protection circuit located in the heated glove liner and the fuse kit provides dual protection from overheating. Riders are safe to use them in rain or shine
- Power System – Plugin in to Vehicle
- Heating Elements – Back of hand to each finger tip
- Heat Settings – Low, Medium, High
- Voltage – 12V
- Draw – 2 amp
- Gender – Unisex
- Exterior Fabric – 86% Polyester, 14% Spandex
- Style – Heated Glove Liner
The following video demonstrates Venture Glove Liners, but please be aware they are a different model to the liners above, as the video model has non-slip palms.