Gel seat cushion is designed to fit the small rear sections of custom seats like Corbin Gunfighters, low profile Le Pera Two-up or H-D Badlander seats. Most other rear seats take the medium size so the pad can overlap the edges of the seat for correct fitment.
- Gel pads for seats can be attached using the elastic sewn-in strap or the detachable clips with hooks
- Real sheepskin motorcycle seat is super luxurious and functional: a natural fiber that repels water, keeps you cooler in the heat and warmer in the cold
- Pro Pad seat gel pad is medical-grade polymer is in every top pad
- Installation instructions for the sheepskin seat pad can be found under “FAQs” section
- Seat gel pad comes with a 30 day money back guarantee
- Dimensions: 7.75″(w) x 12″(l) x 1″(h) (sizes are approximate)
Please note: Sheepskin is a natural material from animals and is therefore subject to change from hide to hide. While we handle our product with care, small blemishes may be found within the product and come from the experiences of the animal. Irregularities in the consistency of the texture or look of each cover should not be considered a defect but inherent of the natural qualities of the material.
WARNING: We do not recommend using the Sheepskin, Fabric or Leather seat pads on a CanAm Spyder. This is due to the fact that the mesh non-skid bottom of the pad reacts poorly with the vinyl on the stock seat. We highly recommend our Tech Series and Quilted Diamond Mesh seat pads which use a different non-skid material on the bottom.