Able to move a heavy caravan, perfect to drive a sidecar tire in forward and reverse.
Caravan Trailer Movers are not designed for motorcycle sidecar combinations and will require modification and adapting to serve this purpose.
Please note: Caravan Movers are sold in pairs, and therefore you will have a spare, as your sidecar only requires one.
Here is an example:
The Purple Line Ego Trailer Mover is a low profile, heavy duty mover, constructed with anodized alloy components making it light weight and exceptionally resistant to corrosion. The e-go trailer mover is suitable for both single up to 5000 pounds(2.25 tonnes) and twin axle up to 7800 pounds (3.5 tonnes) trailers. If you have a sidecar this heavy, then you should enter it into the Guinness Book of World Records.
The e-go has a more efficient, precision cut gearbox, which generates greater power whilst drawing less current.
With a little modification, you can now reverse your sidecar with ease. The e-go caravan mover uses a wind on engagement mechanism, to move the rollers onto the tires.
The advantages of this mechanism are that it allows the operator to adjust the pressure applied to the tires, increasing or decreasing as necessary when on sloping ground, when tread is worn or tire pressure is low, when using on heavier sidecars.
- Corrosive resistant, electro-plated and powder coated for enhanced durability and prolonged life
- Best in class features and price
- Direct drive gearbox
- Solid cast alloy rollers for superior grip and durability. Rollers have a lifetime manufacturers warranty
- Cross actuation allows both rollers to be engaged simultaneously from one side
- Heavy duty design suitable for Australian single and twin axle caravans
- 2 year parts warranty
- Transferable to a new or upgraded caravan
- Isolation switch fitted to prevent accidental use of the remote
- Unique double press on button on the handset to prevent accidental operation
- Control unit and handset will shut down automatically after 60 seconds if the handset is not used in that time
- Control unit will shut down if the mover is working constantly in one direction for 3 minutes
- Built in motor overload protection (current and temperature) – no requirement for a fuse
- Automatically braked immediately as soon as the handset button is released