Able to move a heavy caravan, perfect to drive a sidecar tire in forward and reverse.
Caravan Trailer Movers are not designed for motorcycle sidecar combinations and will require modification and adapting to serve this purpose.
Please note: Caravan Movers are sold in pairs, and therefore you will have a spare, as your sidecar only requires one.
Here is an example:
The Camec Elite Pro 2 allows you to move your caravan/sidecar at the push of a remote-control button.
Supplied with two movers that have aluminium rollers to engage with the tyres to make the caravan wheels turn.
The Camec Elite Pro 2 model offers an auto-engage feature as standard, so no more bending to engage the rollers with the tyres; just press the button.
The mover features soft start and stop technology to avoid jerky movements of the trailer.
It’s now a 1-person job to put your RV in the exact spot you want it!
IMPORTANT: The previous Elite Pro model and the new Elite Pro 2 model movers are not compatible with each other and cannot be paired together
- Manoeuvre your caravan effortlessly with soft stop & start technology
- Accurate & durable gearing
- 2-way communication remote control technology provides excellent anti-interference protection against other electronic signals
- E-coating & powder coating corrosion protection
- Aluminium rollers that are friendly to tyres
- Optimal compact design, reasonable ground clearance
- Automatically engage or disengage the rollers by remote control
- Suitable for almost any single axle chassis, as well as most caravans with a side apron. Suitable for twin axle caravans up to 2000kg
- All mover components are fully protected against water spray, dirt & oil
- Dimensions Part A: 740 mm (l) x 320 mm (w) x 440 mm (d)
- Dimensions Part B: 1490 mm (l) x 260 mm (w) x 90 mm (d)
- Operational Voltage: 12 Volt DC
- Average Current Consumption: 30 Amps
- Maximum Current Consumption: 120 Amps
- Speed: 11 cm / sec
- Safe Working Load (SWL): 2,000 kg (2 motors) up to 1,750 kg on an 18% gradient. 3,000 kg (4 motors) up to 2,350 kg on an 18% gradient
- Minimum Width (caravan/trailer): 1,800 mm. Maximum Width (caravan/trailer): 2,500 mm
- Maximum Tyre Width: 205 mm