This Universal sidecar Mounting Kit makes it possible to attach the sidecar to virtually any current motorcycle with round tube frame and works with Harley Inder Cozy Velorex Redwolf Watsonian Indian Kawasaki Honda Suzuki Yamaha inder etc.
This kit also works on homemade sidecars just check your measurements.
You May still need to custom make some mounting parts for your particular motorcycle and this kit will give you a great start.
This kit makes your Sidecar installation fast and easy. The heavy-duty mounting bracket is designed and Manufactured by Redwolf Sidecars Located in Oklahoma United States.
This Universal Sidecar mounting kit Comes with
- 4 U-Clamp frame mounts and shims
- 4 struts (3 long struts. 15″ at their shortest to 24″ at their longest )
- 1 short strut, 11″ at its shortest to 15″ at its longest)
- 4 I-bolt frame mounts ( 3 standard and 1 extra long )
All clevis ends are 12 mm inner dia.
I-bolts heads are 11.5 mm thick. Bolt holes are 12 mm.
Installation is a 4-5 hour process and our kit makes it easy and simple, involving these simple operations:
- Attaching the frame of the sidecar to the frame of the motorcycle.
- Adjusting toe-in and lean-out of the motorcycle in relation to the sidecar.
- Connecting the electrical wires from the sidecar to the electrical circuits of the motorcycle.
These operations are given in easy-to-understand step-by-step procedures, which require no special tools other than regular shop wrenches, several wooden blocks or bricks for propping up the sidecar and the motorcycle, two straight strips of wood for toe-in measurements, and an angle bracket for measuring lean-out.