The DG Swing Sidecar makes sense if you want to enjoy sidecar riding with all its advantages and you don’t want to miss the actual FUN OF LEANING WHEN RIDING.
- added space for your partner
- take extra luggage
- bring your kids
- bring the dog
- load up the camping gear
It fits on many bikes. On BMW (mostly R12000) DG Sidecars manufacture a product ready to ship and to be installed. For many other bikes DG Sidecars prefer to have the bike in their workshop to install it directly. That enables them to copy that sub-frame (that is the part that stays on the bike) for the next customer.
DG Leaner Sidecars are also perfect if you don’t like the disadvantage of rigid sidecar riding, such as Push Pull Steering.
Adventages of a DG Swing Sidecar:
- No dragging, tough steering, only a very natural driving feeling
- Every curve feels like a “solo bike curve”
- Space in the passenger compartment
- Space in the big trunk (behind the seat)
- Space for luggage on the optional luggage racks (front and rear of sidecar)
- Passenger can securely fall asleep and won’t fall out (optional seat belts available)
- minimal tire wear, in fact almost no difference on wear of tires on the bike compared to solo bikes
- For whoever likes that “always turning heads and thumbs up” (A lot of that actually)
DG Sidecars cannot put a swing on a very low sitting bike with low exhaust pipes.