Manufactured for the harshest weather conditions such as heat and cold climates
A no compromise design of sophistication combined with the high quality of manufacture makes these pants the best value for money compared to other big name brands. They are heavily constructed and designed to last a lifetime.
Murrumbidgee Pants are the toughest on the market offering 100% waterproof protection and all-terrain durability
Rigorously designed and developed for Australian conditions with extensive refinement to accommodate the extreme hot and cold conditions all year round
- Condition: New with tags
- Gender: Women
- Material: Corduroy
- Brand: Blue Dingo
- Type: Touring & Urban Pants
- Designed with an ergonomic riding shape, they are both practical and stylish
- Featuring a full armour that has an inner removable thermal lining. The lining is a PLR Thermoline A Grade which is a premium material for complete protection against the cold
- The inner shell is made from a Reissa Power Skin consisting of a semi permeable vapour barrier, which offers 100% water and wind protection. This allows the rider to ‘breathe’ at the leg
- The most important safety visual feature are 3M Scotchlite reflective bands positioned on both sides for night time visibility
- Zippered & velcro flaps are positioned at the ankles
- There are removable CE armour fitted to the inside of the knees & hips
- Only YKK zips are used, which are the best for durability
- Most importantly, these pants offer leather stretch panels positioned at the knee pad & also at the upper back
- A leather saddle at the crotch is added to protect the area against constant seat contact – which eliminates bike seat slide that is common with other Cordura pants on the market
- The inside of the back is lined with a unique, rubber dot textured non-slip panel to prevent ‘pants slip’ when the rider is in a bent over position
- A range of zipped side pockets are located on each side and a 20 cm jacket connection zip is fitted to the back for connection with a jacket
- These pants also feature a double adjustment waist belt
- Externally, the pants are made of a 3M Cordura polyester fabric, tough enough to withstand any fall or abrasion
- These pants are made in the same factories as other well known brands, and refined for complete protection and safety – better than most retail jackets
- Completely 100% Waterproof coupled with a zip out thermal liner.
- Well fitted pockets with zips and flaps.
- It has high quality CE Approved Armour at the knees.
- Incorporated an adjustable elasticated waistband that is custom fitted to ensure maximum comfort.
- Tested with Australian and EU specification for design, safety and comfort.
- Manufactured from Dupont Cordura shell fabric that is durable, tear resistant and optimal print medium.
- The PLR thermoline insulation is used to keep the conditions optimal at all times despite the weather conditions.
- Features a heavy duty zipper under plaquette with Velcro and heavy-duty press stud.
- The 3m reflective piping is fitted all around for utmost visibility in the dark especially at night.
- Reissa Powerskin waterproof membrane ensures that the body is kept under circulation of air to prevent sweating
“I have one of your jackets which is absolutely world class. Have to say that your gear is worthy of 5X the (current Ebay) retail price tag.. I was on an ADV ride that took us over the Arctic Circle (Scandinavia) in late autumn and I wish I had the Blue Dingo with me (I was using a European brand). The jacket is well-made, heavy duty (with strong zips), good armour, 4-season adaptable and all-around great value. I love the logo too, really Australian!