Garmin Zumo 396LMT-S Motorcycle GPS Navigator Bundle
Catalog #: E1GRZUMO396LMTS
MFG Part #: E1GRZUMO396LMTS
Condition: Brand new, USA Warranty
Included with your bundle
- Garmin zumo 396 LMT-S Motorcycle GPS
- Hard EVA Case with Zipper for Tablets and GPS
- MicroSD HC 16GB C10 U1 With SD Adapter
- Universal Screen Cleaner
Turn routes into adventures to experience with friends. zumo 396 is the rugged 4.3″ motorcycle navigator that lets you ride with twisty adventurous routing, wirelessly share GPX route files for group rides and stay connected using the Smartphone Link app. Built-in Wi-Fi allows for easy map updates, and Bluetooth lets zumo control music on your phone. Other highlights include free live traffic and weather, live tracking and Bluetooth connectivity for hands-free calling and smart notifications. Rider alerts encourage a safer ride with warnings of sharp curves, railroad crossings, nearby red light and speed cameras and more. Plus, the robust zumo is built to withstand fuel vapors, UV rays, rain and other harsh weather elements.
- NEW RUGGED DESIGN: Rugged, glove-friendly, sunlight-readable 4.3″ display; resistant to fuel vapors, UV rays and harsh weather.
- NEW FREE LIVE SERVICES: Access free live services, such as traffic and weather, when paired with the Smartphone Link app.
- NEW BUILT-IN WI-FI WITH FREE MAP UPDATES: Built-in Wi-Fi for easy map, point of interest and software updates without a computer. Includes maps of North America with free lifetime map updates.
- NEW GROUP RIDING: Plan, share and LiveTrack your adventure with friends; easily send GPX files from your mobile device to zumo.
- NEW AUTOMATIC INCIDENT NOTIFICATIONS: Allows zumo to automatically send a text notification to your predetermined contact if an incident occurs.
- NEW TRIPADVISOR: See customer ratings for restaurants, hotels, and attractions along your route or near your destination.
- GARMIN ADVENTUROUS ROUTING: Adjust route preferences to avoid major highways, and find routes with twisty, hilly roads.
- MUSIC AND MEDIA: On-screen controls let zumo easily control music and playlists from your phone – right on the zumo navigation display
- RIDER ALERTS: Warnings for sharp curves, state helmet laws, speed cameras and more.
- SMART NOTIFICATIONS: Receive customizable smart notifications, including text messages and app alerts, right on the zumo display.
- HANDS-FREE CALLING: Bluetooth hands-free calling, plus directions heard in-helmet.
- DYNAMIC FUEL STOPS: Suggests fuel stops based on the distance your fuel is expected to last.
- SMARTPHONE LINK APP: Download the free app to your mobile device, and pair with zumo for access to free real-time features and more.
Turn Routes Into Adventures
With its rugged all-weather construction, wireless connectivity features and glove-friendly 4.3″ touchscreen display, our zumo 396 LMT-S motorcycle navigator is built to turn straightforward rides into twisty, gnarly, road-gripping adventures. And you can share the good times with your friends.
Get Your Group Involved
Featuring Garmin Adventurous Routing selections that help you avoid those boring highway routes, zumo 396 LMT-S lets you specify routing preferences that look for those winding, hilly, terrain-hugging rides you love. You can easily send GPX files from your phone4 to your zumo, or share GPX files with fellow riders so you can all follow the same route. When zumo is paired with your phone, the wireless Smartphone Link app also enables LiveTrack, a nifty feature that lets friends track your whereabouts in real time whenever you’re out on a ride.
More Benefits of Bluetooth
For added convenience, just sync your zumo with a compatible smartphone and a Bluetooth-enabled headset or helmet (sold separately) to make and receive wireless calls5 without having to remove your gloves or helmet. Stow your phone in a pocket or saddlebag, and you’ll still have the benefit of hands-free calling without diverting your attention from the road. You can also receive customizable smart notifications for calls, texts, app alerts and more. Plus, you can even control music3 and playlists from your smartphone, right on your zumo navigator’s display. So you can take your own soundtrack along for the ride.
Free Live Traffic and Weather
What’s happening on the road ahead? zumo 396 LMT-S can connect you to live traffic and weather information via the wireless Smartphone Link app. This free mobile app connects your zumo with your iPhone or Android smartphone.
Built-in Wi-Fi Keeps You up to Date
It’s easy to keep your maps and software up to date, because the zumo 396 LMT-S features built-in Wi-Fi. When a new update is available and you’re connected to a Wi-Fi network, you’ll automatically receive an onscreen notification to perform the updates with the touch of a button. There’s no need to plug your zumo into a computer.
Keep a Sharper Lookout with Rider Alerts
To enhance road awareness and encourage a safer ride, zumo 396 LMT-S provides helpful alerts for sharp curves ahead, speed changes, railroad and animal crossings, school zones and more. You’re also notified when you need to check state helmet laws or when you’re about to drive the wrong way on a one-way street. You’ll receive alerts for nearby red light and speed cameras6. Plus, for longer rides, a fatigue warning7 will even suggest break times and potential rest areas worth considering after hours on the road. For added peace of mind, your zumo navigator’s built-in Automatic Incident Notification8 feature sends a text message with location information to your predetermined contact if an incident occurs.
No More Running on Empty
A built-in trip computer with digital fuel gauge comes standard with your zumo 396 LMT-S. So it’s easy to estimate how many miles you can ride before you’ll be running on empty. Dynamic fuel stop alerts prompt you when it’s time to refuel and even provide gas station location options. A helpful speed limit indicator lets you know when it’s time to throttle down. Plus, a digital compass display and a database of motorcycle-specific points of interest (POIs) are on hand to help you locate cycle repair services, dealers and more. There’s also a Service History Log on your zumo to help you keep track of service dates, mileage and performed maintenance on your bike.
zumo 396 includes detailed maps of North America8, millions of Foursquare POIs and new TripAdvisor ratings for restaurants, hotels, and attractions along a route or near a destination. As you ride with zumo 396 LMT-S, Active Lane Guidance provides voice prompts and brightly colored arrows on the display to indicate the proper lane needed for your next turn or exit. Junctions and interchanges on your route are displayed to ease navigation through complex transitions. Also, the zumo Up Ahead feature lets you easily see places of interest and milestones along your route, without leaving the map view on your navigation display. Easy Route Shaping lets you add a point on the map to adjust your route, so you can ride through preferred areas or follow specific roads. Plus, hearing spoken street names and navigation commands helps keep your focus on the road. The Garmin Real Directions feature provides guidance by using recognizable landmarks, buildings and traffic lights (e.g., Turn right after the red building”). There’s also a handy TracBack feature on zumo that allows you to navigate the same route in reverse for your return trip.
Rugged, Road-tested Design
Designed by bikers for bikers, the robust zumo 396 LMT-S puts a lot of road-savvy technology between your handlebars. It features a built-in trip computer with compass display, a speed limit indicator and an intuitive touchscreen interface that makes entering information easy and quick even with your gloves on. The rugged case is resistant to fuel vapors, UV rays, rain and other harsh weather elements.
Physical & Performance
- Display size: 4.25″W x 2.55″H (10.8 x 6.5 cm); 5.0″ diag (12.6 cm)
- Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion
- Display resolution: 480 x 272 pixels
- Physical dimensions: 4.94″W x 3.38″H x 0.98″D (12.5 x 8.6 x 2.5 cm)
- Water rating: IPX7
- Weight: 8.5 ounces (241.1 g)
- Display type: WQVGA color TFT with white backlight
- Battery life: up to 4 hours
Maps & Navigation
- Storage and Power Capacity: Device requires 12 V (typ) and up to 1 A from power cable. zumo device power consumption is 5 V; 2 A
- Preloaded street maps: Yes
- Wi-Fi map and software updates: No
- Sunlight readable and weather resistant: No
- Round trip routing: Yes
- Includes automotive mount: No
- Speed limit changes: No
- Speed limit indicator (displays speed limit for most major roads in the U.S. and Europe): Yes
- IFTA fuel logging capability: No
- Magnetic Mount: No
- Rider alert warnings for sharp curves, state helmet laws, speed cameras and more: Yes
- Service History Log: Yes
- MP3 player: Yes
- Simple truck profile: No
- VIRB control: No
- LiveTrack: yes (with compatible smartphone)
- RV Parks & Services directory: No
- Voice-activated navigation (operate device with spoken commands): No
- TripAdvisor ratings for points of interest: No
- Headphone jack/audio line-out: No
- Control music and media from smartphone or MP3 player: Yes
- Route shaping through preferred cities/streets: Yes
- Trucking points of interest: No
- Removable battery: No
- Garmin Adventurous Routing: Yes
- Wireless ANT+ technology: No
- Glove-friendly touchscreen: Yes
- Traffic compatible: No
- Smart notifications via Smartphone Link app: Yes
- Elevation profile: Yes
- Custom map support: Yes
- Sunrise/sunset times – Trucking: No
- 3D Terrain: No
- Truck & Trailer Services directory: No
- TOPO map support: Yes
- Mile marker info – Trucking: No
- Millions of Foursquare points of interest: Yes
- Includes lifetime map updates: Yes
- Dual-orientation display: No
- Planned & dynamic fuel stops: Yes
- Lifetime traffic updates: No
- Built-in dash camera with automatic incident detection: No
- Sunrise/sunset times – RV: No
- Bluetooth calling: Yes (Helmet or headset use only)
- Group Route Sharing (GPX files): Yes
- Driver alerts for sharp curves, school zones, red light and speed camera warnings, and more: No
- Mile marker info – RV: No
- Camera-assisted features for forward collision warnings, lane departure warnings, “Go” alert and Garmin Real Vision: No
- XM compatible for U.S: No
- State & country border notices – Trucking: No
- Motorcycle-specific points of interest for cycle repair services, dealers and more: Yes
- Free live traffic and weather with Smartphone Link app: Yes
State border notices – RV: No
- Helmet law notifications: Yes
- Track support: Yes
- Built-in Wi-Fi for easy updates: Yes
- TripAdvisor ratings for travel POIs: Yes
- Truck-specific speed limits: No
- Automatic Incident Detection: Yes
- HOS violation warnings: No
- Data cards: microSD card (not included)
- Tire pressure monitor system: not compatible with Garmin TPMS
3-D buildings and landmarks view: No
- Garmin Real Directions landmark guidance: Yes
- Lane assist with junction view (displays junction signs): Yes
- Requires Bluetooth-compatible helmet, headset or smartphone; sold separately
- To receive smart notifications on your navigator, you must download the free Smartphone Link app
- Music and media control work with iPhone 4 or later, some iPod devices and some Android devices. Pandora is currently available in the U.S., Australia and New Zealand.
- To access Garmin Live Services, you must download the Smartphone Link app to your compatible Bluetooth- and GPS-enabled smartphone (sold separately)
- Requires Bluetooth-enabled compatible smartphone. User’s data plan charges, if any, will apply. Subscription may be required.
- Red light and speed camera warnings are not available in all regions
- The fatigue warning activates after longer periods of riding without any long stops along the route
- 8Map coverage includes preloaded street maps for the U.S., Mexico, Canada, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands and Bahamas
Garmin Zumo 396LMT-S Motorcycle GPS Navigator
- 4.3″ touchscreen display
- Free live traffic and weather alerts
- Provides helpful alerts for sharp curves ahead, speed changes, railroad and animal crossings, school zones and more
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
(Quantity included 1)
MFG Part#: 010-02019-00
Sandisk 32GB Extreme Plus MicroSDHC Memory Card with Adapter (Economy Packaging)
- Built for extreme conditions
- Up to 95MB/s read speed and up to 90MB/s write speed
- Meets the new UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) for 4K UHD
(Quantity included 1)
MFG Part#: SDSQXWG-032G-GNMNA
Beach Camera Universal Screen Cleaner
Beach Camera Universal Screen Cleaner
Universal Screen Cleaner
(Quantity included 1)
MFG Part#: 5177
General Brand Hard Shell EVA 10″ Case for Ta…
General Brand Hard Shell EVA 10″ Case for Tablets and GPS, Zipper Closure and Mesh Storage
- Universal 10-inch Tablet / GPS Hardshell Case
- Black Harshell Case with built-in handle
- Dual zipper system
- Mesh Pocket perfect for storing accessories
- Safely secure your tablet or GPS
- Internal Dimensions: 9.5″ x 6″ x 1.5″
(Quantity included 2)
MFG Part#: GEN10CASE