Double Duty Utility Camping Trailer is a versatile trailer that performs dual functions: utility AND camper trailer. To meet its responsibilities as a utility trailer, we constructed the frame from high-quality steel and its platforms from hard-wearing steel mesh. Then, we suspended it on triple leaf springs for smooth towing. Additionally, the design of the Double Duty Utility Camper incorporates two detachable ramps that make loading mowers, ATVs, and motorcycles a hassle-free process.
As a camper trailer, providing shelter is ’s most important obligation. The steel mesh platforms provide sturdy support for the ample sleeping area. The ramps become steps into the tent, and the 7’ x5’ trailer bed becomes a firm, dry foundation upon which the tent can be pitched. Within minutes, the weather-resistant denier tent becomes a 7’ high*, 81 square foot home away from home that sleeps six people** with front and rear doorways and eight large windows!
- Wood Floor Not Included – And will need to be purchased separately.
- The wood boards required for the floor can be purchased at your local hardware store
- The wood boards will need to be cut 84 inches in length.
- The floor will require ten (10) 2x6x8 ft boards
Use to Double Utility Trailer to:
- to keep you dry and off the ground as a tent trailer;
- to haul your favorite Harley as a motorcycle trailer;
- to get you to the rapids as kayak trailer;
- to hit the trails with family and friends as a mountain bike trailer;
- to find solace on a lake as a canoe trailer;
- to get lost in the woods as an ATV trailer; and
- to do your chores as a utility trailer.
- Trailer is designed for smooth towing by any vehicle with a class II receiver towing capacity.
- Trailer frame can be used without a tent as a utility trailer
- Bed platforms can be stored on top of trailer and used as utility platform – this is not possible on similar trailers
- Weather resistant tent bag – protects tent while in storage and during transport – FREE
- 150 denier polyester weather resistant tent
- 7’ Ceiling
- 81 sq-ft of dining and sleeping space
- Fantastic ventilation provided by screen vents and 6 large windows
- Sleeps up to 6 people
- Bed platforms accommodate 2 twin-sized air mattresses (1 per platform – not included)
- Trailer bed accommodates 1 queen-sized mattress (not included)
- Built-in wall pockets – for small item storage inside the tent
- Bed platforms and supports can be stored beneath the trailer to provide a simpler utility trailer
- Front and rear end gates pivot open
- 12’’ Wheels
- Wiring harness with 4-pin flat connection
- Tongue jack – FREE
- LED taillights
- Loading ramps
- Stabilizer jacks
- 2” Ball coupler
- Long-lasting lumber trailer bed
- Heavy-duty, rust resistant steel frame
- Powder-coated finish
- Triple leaf spring suspension