3 Day Shipping!!!
Topper Excel ULTRA-FLEX™ Standard Small
Size: Length: 15″ x Rear Width: 12″ x Front Width: 6″, 1.25″ Thickness
- CONFORMAX™ “ULTRA-FLEX™” DESIGN TOPPER EXCEL™ gel cushions provide superior comfort for deep profile touring bike and cruiser seats. The “ULTRA-FLEX™”design allows a perfect cushion fit for steeply contoured rear sections of many touring bike seats. This design provides extra comfort and gel protection to the riders’ lower back and rear buttocks, in addition to “sitz” bone protection on the flat portion of the seat.
• CONFORMAX™ body conforming gel-on-foam technology offers better comfort than gel or foam alone. 1/2” ULTRAGEL® cast onto ½” high performance ULTRAFOAM™ ensures body-conforming fit to the rider’s anatomy for all day pain-free riding comfort.
• Low profile comfort. Only 1-1/4” thick.
• Reduces road vibrations and rider fatigue, during and after long trips. GOOD BYE MONKEY BUTT!
• Attaches easily and safely to the seat with a secure, yet simple, adjustable strap system.
• All covers have a “grippy”-bottom and a handsome, durable top surface:
• The “STANDARD” (lycra/neoprene) cover option has an ultra-stretchable top surface for maximum body-conforming comfort.
• Covers are water and spill-proof for easy cleaning.
• Color Black, safe for washing. Air dry recommended.
• MADE IN THE U.S.A.
GUIDE TO PAD SIZE SELECTION
For maximum performance and comfort ALWAYS choose the cushion size closest to your motorcycle seat size. The goal is to maximize the surface contact area between your body and the seat, thus minimizing skin pressure, a major cause of circulation cut-off, monkey butt, and rider fatigue.
At the very minimum, whatever size cushion you choose, ALWAYS position the pad directly under your “sitz” bones to provide maximum gel protection, comfort, and reduction in road vibration. So, enjoy your ride on CONFORMAX™ Topper Excel Gel Cushions, the finest motorcycle gel cushions made today—we guarantee it!
WHATEVER YOUR NEEDS—-WE’VE GOT YOU “COVERED”!
ENJOY THE COMFORT AS WELL AS THE RIDE
Good Health, Good Luck, and Good Sitting!!