Bulldog Folding Kayak / Canoe Trailer
Weighing only 65 kg and able to carry 385 kg, perfect to tow behind your bike
But don’t let the light weight fool you. Each Bulldog Folding Kayak / Canoe Trailer is made of high-strength steel that’s hot dipped galvanized inside and out, and all fasteners are 304 stainless steel for extra yield and tensile strength.
All of this means that Bulldog Folding Trailers can withstand towing speeds and distances equal to that of traditional rigid trailers, and still fit into the corner of your garage when not in use.
Navigate between USA, Australian and EU/UK website stores to purchase near you.
- Suitable for kayaks, canoes and regular boats up to 4.3m in length and weighing up to 385kg.
- Includes kayak / canoe cross bar accessory
- Folds and unfolds in minutes
- Small enough to fit into the trunk of most cars
- Rugged design for on- or off-road use and long-distance travel
- Additional accessories available for inflatable boats
Ingenious Design Makes Loading and Unloading Safe and Easy. In as little as five minutes, you can load up your kayak or canoe and ride away with your favourite toy to your favourite location.
SeaTrail Lightweight Kayak – Canoe – Boat Trailer
80kg Folding Motorcycle Galvanised 3.7m Kayak/Canoe Trailer
Folding Trailer to Store Neatly in you Garage!
- High Quality Galvanised Boat Trailer (Hot Dip Galvanised)
- 12″ Galvanised Rim
- ATM 750 kg
- Tare 140 kg
- Stand On Guards with Steps
- Carpeted Skids
- Ford Stud Rim Pattern
- Ford Bearings
- Submersible LED Plug In Light
- New Rims and Tyres
- 7 Pin Plug
- 2 Years Structural Warranty
2.1 to 5.0m Kayak or Canoe Trailer – 100% Brand New, supplied in kit form, less than 1 day easy assembly.
Haul N Ride website was created to explore Innovation and Human Creativity with a focus on Interesting, Rare and Unusual Motorcycles and Accessories. Haul N Ride welcomes the sharing of projects and ideas, creating an enjoyable and educational online resource. We like to hear from readers so please leave a comment below and let us know if this post helped you or if you have any questions.
Thank you for visiting Haul N Ride. Dave